Readers in September’s Witch With Books Club will enjoy a four week, author-guided study program of How Witchcraft Saved My Life by Vincent Higginbotham.
- Welcome email with club schedule sent upon purchase
- Emailed, printable study-guides (written by Vincent!) corresponding to each week’s chapters
- Author welcome video
- Author check-in video
- Club meeting with author via Zoom at halfway point
- Final Club meeting LIVE with the author
- Coupon code to purchase How Witchcraft Saved My Life at a discount through Llewellyn (book not included in club membership)
About How Witchcraft Saved My Life
Discover how magickal practices and principles can help lift you up from darkness and hardship. Author Vincent Higginbotham faced abuse, homelessness, illness, and abandonment. But from the depths of these personal trials and tragedies, a practice emerged, focusing on developing the psychic senses, learning to read tarot, understanding the elements, and drawing in magic for positive change. This guidebook is written for anyone coping with the legacy of abuse, neglect, poverty, loneliness, prejudice, or addiction. How Witchcraft Saved My Life includes hands-on exercises and practices for spellwork, working with tarot, trusting your intuition, and leaning on the four pillars of witchcraft—to keep silent, to dare, to will, and to know.
You can learn to use magick to cope with suffering and recover from trauma. The stories and lessons in this book teach you practical spiritual skills that will empower you to pull yourself out of the darkness of despair and into the light.