Readers in August’s Witch With Books Club will enjoy a four week, author-guided study program of The Modern Witch’s Guide to Magickal Self-Care by Tenae Stewart
- Welcome email with club schedule sent upon purchase
- Emailed, printable study-guides (written by Tenae!) corresponding to each week’s chapters
- Author welcome video
- Author check-in video
- Club meeting with Club leaders via Zoom at halfway point
- Final Club meeting LIVE with the author
- Coupon code to purchase The Modern Witch’s Guide to Magickal Self-Care (book not included in club membership)
About The Modern Witch’s Guide to Magickal Self-Care
Here is your guide to creating rituals that not only nurture your mind and body but also nourish your intuition and your inner divinity with witchcraft, spellwork, the phases of the moon, and more. You’ll build a spiritual self-care practice that is supportive and sustainable.
Cottage witch Tenae Stewart guides readers through finding the forms of self-care that really resonate with them and discovering what kinds of nourishment are essential to fulfill everyone’s unique needs. Learn how to create a self-care practice that honors the needs of your mind, body, and spirit as well as come to understand your unique self-care style through astrology!
In The Modern Witch’s Guide, you’ll find nearly three dozen rituals to try, from a bewitching bubble bath to soothe the soul to an activism ritual to hex the patriarchy and more, including instructions on how to:
- Create your own rituals from scratch (no experience necessary!)
- Develop morning and evening rituals to start and end the day with self-care
- Learn how to adapt your rituals so they can sustain you through any of life’s challenges and interruptions, like illness, vacation, or changes in schedules and the seasons
Packed with practical tools and step-by-step guides that are easily adapted to your own practice, The Modern Witch’s Guide is the perfect introduction to self-care witchcraft and astrology.